Friday, February 23, 2007

i need your help!

If you're a celiac, have gluten free sensitivities or just plain want to eat a healthier diet - you know how frustrating it is to eat out. In fact I've even heard from some people that they have stopped eating out because they're just too frustrated. Well... I'm hoping I can have a part in changing that.

I need your help. I'm doing some research to determine whether a gluten-free cafe would fly in Winnipeg so if you can take a few minutes to answer my questions - that would be super helpful.

Unfortunately you can't actually click on the answers - but if you go to the bottom and click on comments you can add your 2 cents in there. And I do value your 2 cents. :) or email me at cafegerl@gmail.com

How many celiacs do you know or are in your family?
1 2 3 4 more

How many times would you go out to a gluten-free cafe?

  • Couple times a week
  • Once a week
  • Couple times a month
  • Once a month
  • Couple times a year
  • Once a year
  • Never

Where should this cafe be located?


  • The Exchange District
  • Downtown
  • Corydon Ave
  • Osborne Street
  • The burbs

What kind of foods would you like to see at this cafe?


  • pizza
  • tortillias
  • cookies
  • cheesecake
  • other cakes
  • bread
  • nachos
  • fruit and veggies
  • salads
  • other suggestions....

Would it be important to you to have a strictly gluten-free cafe?

  • yes
  • no
Would it concern you if there were gluten products available for your friends to purchase.

  • yes
  • no

When would you go to the cafe?


  • Before or after a movie
  • Before or after an entertainment outing (ballet, symphony, theatre)
  • Whenever - just to visit or hang with friends

More suggestions:

Thanks for taking the time to help me out. I'll keep you posted as to how I'm progressing with this. You can also email me your ideas or comments at cafegerl@gmail.com

cheers!

cafegirl

No comments: